To Become TC of PMKVY 2.0 CSSM
| PMKVY 2.0 CAAF Form Click Here
CENTRE CREATION PROCESS________________________________
As Per Updated Guidelines of PMKVY 2.0 CSSM:
- => No Franchised Centre will be allowed , Hence all newly created centres has to be TP Owned
- => Centre name will be TP name & Centre head will be employee of TP, thus Rent Agreement should be with the name of either TP or Centre Head who will be representing the Training Partner Global Reach Skill Training India.
- => Before the selection of Trades & Location refer saturation matrix, Don't Opt any trade / Sector which has already saturated.
- => Centre should be either in 4 STAR or 5 STAR for the surety of Target Allocation.
Details required for creation of TC Id on SkillIndia Portal
| PMKVY 2.0 CAAF Form
To create centre on portal we required attached form to be duly filled . Which must positively be accompanied with scan of any of the following document duly Self-attested for proof of address
- 1) Electricity Bill should be with name of Centre Head, If rented than a rent agreement between Owner (Whose name is on electricity bill) and Centre head OR rent agreement between Owner & GRSTI will be required to create a TP Owned Centre
- 2) Telephone Bill Should be with name of Centre Head.
- *(Notarized)( Should be between Owner & Centre Head ( Who will be representing Us) , OR between owner & 'GRSTI'
For any further query of clarification you may feel free to contact us:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number: 1800 2666 021